The Subcommittee on Energy and Environment held a briefing entitled “Beneath the Surface of the BP Spill: What’s Happening Now, What’s Needed Next” on Wednesday, June 9, 2010, in 2123 Rayburn House Office Building. RPSEA Board Member and Environmental Advisory Group Chair Dr. Rich Haut was asked to testify at the briefing.
- Tadeusz W. Patzek, Ph.D., Professor and Chair, Department of Petroleum and Geosystems Engineering, University of Texas, Austin
- Thomas M. Leschine, Ph.D., Director, School of Marine Affairs, University of Washington
- Samantha B. Joye, Ph.D., Professor of Marine Sciences, University of Georgia
- Richard Haut, Ph.D., Senior Research Scientist, Houston Advanced Research Center
- Philippe Cousteau, CEO, EarthEcho International
Please click here to view the entire briefing.