The 5th annual Developing Unconventional Gas Conference & Exhibition again brings operators, investors, and the service industry together for the latest insights on unconventional gas plays across North America and around the world.
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Dave Hager, EVP of E&P, Devon Energy
- Craig Clark, CEO, Forest Oil Corporation
- Dick Stoneburner, COO, Petrohawk Energy Corporation
- Hal Hickey, VP and COO, EXCO Resources Inc.
- Glenn Darden, President and CEO, Quicksilver Resources
- Gerry Blackshear, General Manager, Comstock Resources LLC
- Wolf E. Regener, President and CEO, BNK Petroleum, Inc.
- Aubrey McClendon, Chairman and CEO, Chesapeake Energy
The DUG Conference has grown into the largest gathering of industry interested in learning about the numerous unconventional plays in North America and beyond. Over the 2+ days of DUG your company can press the flesh with the operators and players in the many shale and unconventional plays.
Come by and visit RPSEA's booth #619.
On Tuesday, March 30, at 1:30 p.m., RPSEA Board Chair Dr. Stephen Holditch will be part of the panel "Stretching the Envelope."
For more information and to register, click here.