Since its first conference 88 years ago, the Society of Petroleum Engineers’ Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition (ATCE) has attracted more than a half million of the E&P industry’s greatest minds from more than 50 countries around the world.
Technical sessions, presented concurrently with an exhibition, focus on all phases of oil and gas exploration and production. Special events allow E&P professionals to network with colleagues from around the world and celebrate key successes in the industry.
Top Reasons to Attend ATCE 2012
ATCE 2012 is one of the best ways that you can gain technical knowledge and make valuable contacts, while saving on consulting and research costs. Here is why you should attend.
- 400+ peer-selected technical papers covering current applications and future technologies
- Expanded technical content and events for projects, facilities, and construction professionals.
- 400+ exhibiting companies—the largest in ATCE’s history—showcasing the latest technologies, new product launches, and valuable industry services
- Numerous networking events
- Student and young professional activities
- Pre- and post-show training courses
- ATCE also offers the opportunity for SPE volunteers to share best practices for their committees and sections.
Visit RPSEA's booth #2753!