Energy Technology Venture Capital Conference 2008
RPSEA is proud to be an endorsing organization at this event.
RPSEA President, C. Michael Ming will participate on an energy industry expert panel that will discuss "Bringing Technology and Finance Together to Ensure Global Energy Supply".
Please make plans to attend this important event.
Houston Technology Center’s 4th Annual Energy Technology Venture Capital Conference will bring together 30 of the most promising emerging energy technology companies with an audience of venture capitalists, private equity, angel and corporate investors and related financial professionals.
Energy companies seeking new solutions will have an opportunity to identify technologies of interest and meet the people who developed them.
This exciting two-day celebration of innovation offers the best networking and learning opportunities for business, energy and financial professionals.
The Energy Technology Venture Capital Conference will give you the best value for your time and money:
* Exciting expo, elevator pitches & full presentations from 30 companies featuring the latest energy technologies
* Networking breakfast and welcome remarks on Thursday
* Luncheon with a VC panel on Thursday
* Networking reception on Thursday
* Networking breakfast on Friday
* Luncheon with keynote on Friday
* conference bag, manual and list of attendees