Our booth will not be in its normal location. Come taste our sweet treat giveaways, at Booth# S20, located in the lobby between Exhibit Halls D and E by the self registration check-in.
In addition to our booth, RPSEA will chair two Technical Sessions in which RPSEA projects and papers will be presented on Wednesday, May 8th and Thursday, May 9th in the mornings.
Below is a listing of all the RPSEA current project presentations:
Nanoridge: Ultra-High Conductivity Umbilicals using Polymer Nanotubes
GE: Stacked DC Transmission System for Subsea Development
May 8, 2 - 5 pm
Design and Analysis of Offshore Platforms, Room 604
- 3D at Depth: High Resolution Subsea 3D Laser Imaging System
May 9, 9 am - 12 pm
- RPSEA: RPSEA Riser Technologies and Strategies
- Hexagon Lincoln Composites: Composite-Reinforced Steel Drilling Riser for Ultra-Deepwater High-Pressure Wells
- Subsea Riser Products: Fatigue Testing of Shrink-Fit Couplings for Joining High Strength Steel Riser Pipe
- Stress Engineering Services: Riser Concepts Analyses for High-Motion Ultra-Deepwater Vessels
- GE Global Research: Qualification of Flexible Fiber-Reinforced Pipe for 10,000-Foot Water Depths
- DeepFlex Inc.: Qualification of Flexible Fiber-Reinforced Pipe for Ultra-Deepwater Applications